Sometimes progress takes a detour. On Saturday, we achieved Cycle Lock. Cycle Lock

And that’s where the problems started - my initial calibration for the TPS was off, so it would work a little, and then go into a fault state. The load method was set to Mass Air Flow, but I had my 330 MAF calibration in there. And finally…in my adapter piece, I swapped two cylinders! Oops. So things didn’t go very well. Oh, and then I got sick.

Fast forward to today, and the car now cranks, the throttle does what’s commanded, but it has not fired yet. Something is off with my fueling. Should be resolved on Friday if all goes well, as tomorrow is a day off for Thanksgiving.